Pop it in raw, press a button, bombard it with quick intense heat, and when it beeps it’s cooked. The microwave. So convenient that it seems almost futuristic… just short of a meal in a pill.
Microwaves are the epitome of convenience. They were invented by the Nazis, actually, as a way to cook their food during the invasion of Russia. Microwaves eliminated the need for cooking fuels, and produced cooked food in a much faster time-frame. After the war, the Soviets issued an international warning on the health hazards, both biological and environmental, of microwave ovens and similar frequency electronic devices. The US has not accepted the European reports of harmful effects, even though the EPA estimates that radio frequency and microwave radiation sources in America are increasing at 15% per year.
So what are microwaves? They are a form of electromagnetic energy - like light waves or radio waves - and are very short waves that travel at the speed of light (186,282 miles per second). They are used to relay long distance telephone calls, tv programs, and computer information across the earth or to a satellite in space. These waves are also used in the “microwaves” we use to cook our food.
Microwaves use radiation to decay and change the molecular structure of the food. The radiation interacts with the molecules in food, changing the polarity millions of times a second from positive to negative and back again. All this agitation creates molecular friction which heats up the food. The friction also causes substantial damage to the surrounding molecules, often tearing them apart or forcefully deforming them. The term “radiation ovens” is more accurate, but not quite as marketable.
Here are the top 10 reasons to say goodbye to your microwave. And below is more in-depth information for those curious about further studies and effects.
The Top 10 Reasons to Ditch Your Radiation Oven
- Continually eating food processed from a microwave causes long term-permanent-brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain
- The human body cannot metabolize (break down) the unknown by-products created in microwaved food
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods
- The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual (long term, permanent) within the human body
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food are reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwaves
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors). This may help explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence
More detailed information and studies:
- Microwave Sickness discovered; first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system (stress syndrome) and high blood pressure. This phase also includes headaches, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, hair loss, plus and increased incidence of appendicitis, cataracts, reproductive problems, and cancer. The chronic symptoms are eventually succeeded by crisis of adrenal exhaustion and ischemic heart disease (blockage of coronary arteries and heart attacks).
- In 1991 there was a lawsuit in Oklahoma where a nurse microwaved blood (not normally done) for a transfusion. The patient died because the blood was altered.
- Naturally occurring amino acids have been observed to undergo isomeric changes (changes in shape, morphing) as well as transformation into toxic forms, under the impact of microwaves produced in ovens.
- Eight volunteers for a short-term study ate the same foods cooked different ways. All foods that were processed through the microwave caused changes in the volunteers’ blood; hemoglobin levels dropped, white cell & cholesterol levels increased, and lymphocytes decreased.
- Because of the force involved, cells are actually broken, thereby neutralizing the electrical potentials, the very life of the cells. Impaired cells become easy prey for viruses, fungi, and other microorganisms.
- The natural repair mechanisms are suppressed and cells are forced to adapt to a state of energy emergency. Instead of water and carbon dioxide, the cell poisons hydrogen peroxide and carbon monoxide are produced.
- There is much concern over the radiation coming out of the microwave, and whether or not the door is sealed, etc. But nothing is ever mentioned of the food inside the microwave and whether or not it is safe…
- The blood chemistries and rates of certain diseases among consumers of microwaved foods include: lymphatic disorders, decreased ability to prevent certain types of cancers, an increased rate of cancer cell formation, increased rates of stomach and intestinal cancers, higher rates of digestive disorders and a gradual breakdown of systems of elimination were observed
- alteration of elemental food substances causes disorders in the digestive system by unstable catabolism (the metabolic breakdown process) of foods subjected to microwaves
- due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions were observed within the lymphatic systems, causing a degeneration of the immune potentials of the body to protect against certain forms of neoplastics (abnormal growths of tissue).
- degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum (the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside.)
- long lasting residual effects of magnetic “deposits” were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system
- a destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females.
- loss of memory, inability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, interruptive sleep episodes
Russian researchers reported a marked acceleration of structure degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60-90% in all foods tested. Among the changes observed were:
- Microwaving baby formulas converted certain trans-amino acids into their synthetic cis-isomers. One of the amino acids was converted into a neurotoxin (poison to the nervous system) and nephrotoxin (poison to the kidneys).
- Decreased bioavailability of vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics factors in all food tested
- Various kinds of damage to many plant substances, such as alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides
- The degradation of nucleo-proteins in meats
- Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion caused formation of d-Nitrosodenthanolamines, a well known carcinogen.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked, or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens
- Carcinogenic free radicals were formed in microwaved plants, especially root vegetables
global college of natural medicine “dietary guidelines”